Production / Boxing and Frames
Join our sister company, a member of the Premier Needle Arts family, located in North Salt Lake, UT!
Job Title: Production / Boxing and Frames
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Handi Quilter, (HQ), the worldwide leader in longarm quilting machines and accessories has an immediate, full-time Production/Boxing and Frames position available. Handi Quilter is an innovative company that provides quilters with the highest quality products and service. We pride ourselves in having a great work environment. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cross-train and learn multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Organization of inventory used in the assembly process
- Communication among team members
- Working while being on your feet for long periods of time
- Working with your hands to assemble or box small and/or large components
- Potential of working with power tools
- Quality inspection of inventory while assembling
- Use of handheld barcode scanners
- Other duties as assigned
Handi Quilter offers a generous benefit package, including:
- Multiple medical and dental plan options after 30 days (with company contributions to the premium costs).
- Healthcare savings account with company contribution (if enrolled in a high-deductible medical plan).
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid employee assistance program and health advocate plan for you and your household.
- Company-paid life, AD&D and short-term disability insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Other voluntary life and income replacement plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 90 days.
- Generous paid time off benefits.
- Casual work environment.
- Employee discounts at all Premier Needle Arts companies!