Marketing Assistant - Craft Company
This position is responsible for supporting the Marketing Team in the implementation of digital marketing strategies for Knit Picks, Connecting Threads, and We Crochet.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to produce emails for both promotional and trigger email campaigns.
- Work within our email platform to finalize, test, and schedule promotional emails. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- add media and utm codes, links, subject lines
- apply incentive codes and segments to campaigns as applicable
- testing emails, proofing links and content, and making corrections
- scheduling emails
- Maintenance of email platform, including user subscribes/unsubscribes, creating user segments, uploading incentive codes, email performance, and other tasks as directed by the Marketing Coordinators and Director of Digital Marketing.
- Creation and execution of template email campaigns.
- Collaborate with brand and marketing teams to facilitate regular (8 times per year) launches of new products, including data entry, copywriting, and proofing.
- Schedule and administrate launches via project management software.
- Coordinate, edit, and write copy for website, email, and print campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing, IT, brand, and photography teams to troubleshoot minor website display issues.
- Coordinate projects related to merchandising, marketing, and web display by collaborating with marketing, IT, brand, and photography teams.
- Assist Marketing Coordinators with general marketing administration, including but not limited to research, reporting, general data entry, collaboration between departments, and more.
- Support brand and marketing team with other tasks as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in hand-crafts, preferably knitting, crochet, or quilting.
- E-commerce experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing timelines and deliverables.
- Can work both collaboratively and independently.
- Able to adapt quickly and effectively with regard to changing project goals and requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to turn general directions on a project into step-by-step tasks that allow you to complete the project on time and with accuracy.
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week in our Vancouver, WA office.
- *Multiple medical and dental plan options after 30 days (with company contributions to the premium costs)
- *Healthcare savings account with company contribution (if enrolled in a high-deductible medical plan)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid employee assistance program and health advocate plan for you and your household
- *Company-paid life, AD&D and short-term disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Other voluntary life and income replacement plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 90 days
- 3 weeks of paid time off during your first year plus 7 paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Employee discounts at all Premier Needle Arts companies!
*Coverage beings on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment and is available to full-time employees only for these benefits.