Digital Content Creator - Craft Company
This position is responsible for creating digital content that informs, educates, and inspires the Knit Picks, Connecting Threads, and We Crochet customers.
- Working with brand and marketing teams to create digital content (video, photo, and tutorial) for use on our websites, social media channels, and email marketing.
- Facilitate video production of in-house videos, including:
- Tutorials, product reviews, how-to’s, and classes for educational purposes
- Short 15-30 second videos for marketing teams, including email, social media, and web campaigns
- Top-down videos for use in social media marketing
- Maintain monthly calendar for digital content creation, collaborating with brands and marketing teams to align with overall marketing and promotional calendars.
- Work closely with the brand and marketing teams to ensure design principles and brand elements are effectively translated into online content.
- Partner with Amazon Director to create or edit videos that meet Amazon’s standards.
- Manage and produce podcasts for all brands.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a degree in fine arts, graphics, communication, marketing, design, video, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to produce 100+ videos per year for our 3 brands.
- Experience in hand-crafts, preferably knitting, crochet, or quilting.
- Knowledgeable about trends in multimedia storytelling.
- Knowledgeable about current video production software and techniques.
- Able to produce digital and video content quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working independently and as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Strong aesthetic and creative ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with competing timelines and deliverables.
- Able to adapt quickly and effectively with regard to changing project goals and requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- *Multiple medical and dental plan options after 30 days (with company contributions to the premium costs)
- *Healthcare savings account with company contribution (if enrolled in a high-deductible medical plan)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid employee assistance program and health advocate plan for you and your household
- *Company-paid life, AD&D and short-term disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Other voluntary life and income replacement plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 90 days
- 3 weeks of paid time off during your first year plus 7 paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Employee discounts at all Premier Needle Arts companies!
*Coverage beings on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment and is available to full-time employees only for these benefits.